GROUP LESSON REPLAY : TERM 4 2020
We have another Group Project in this Lesson. Watch this video for instructions on what to do and work through it with your tutor and record during your next lesson! Watch below:
WHAT AM I PLAYING?
If you have any issues downloading this track
Please contact Edwina as soon as possible at [email protected] and we will arrange another format file for you
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PIECE
This Group Lesson we are embracing IMPROVISATION! Download the backing track and submit your solo! View the recording of the group lesson for more info from our wonderful tutor Pete. Then you can have a jam and record your part, and then upload your video(s) BY THE END OF NOVEMBER.
Don’t leave it to the last minute and ask your tutor for help with recording, and remember this is improv, so don’t try for a perfectly polished piece, just go with the flow and see what you come up with, we can wait to see all your pieces.
*Please make a note of this in your diary, as we have strict deadlines for submission due to the length of time it takes to edit the video. As you can guess, the more video submissions, the more the video design changes, so please make sure you have your video in by the end of NOVEMBER AT THE LATEST.
- Record yourself playing to the backing track above (while listening to the track with headphones)
- Your phone must be landscape
- Make sure you play in a boomy place
- Make sure we can see your whole body.
- Say your name at the start of the video.
- Count 1 2 3 4 to start REALLY IMPORTANT FOR EDITING LATER
- Upload your video to the Google Drive in the correct folder: with your name as the file name
- Record the WHOLE song even if you only do a little bit – this is IMPORTANT for editing.
- Have fun – move your body and SMILE!
- Don’t stop the video at the end – point and stare at the camera and hold the pose.
Please contact Edwina at [email protected]
STILL NOT SURE WHAT TO DO?
sounds like you need some INSPIRATION! Here, watch Kerim go at it!
Keep it simple and fun and you can’t go wrong